We worked long and hard to choose our wedding music. We worked with Amos Productions and they were amazing.
We had Rick Mustafa as our DJ for the night and we also used the company for some beautiful champagne uplights to set the mood at our venue. Rick was fantastic from the beginning, and from the moment we met him we knew we trusted him with the vibe of our special night and we were right.
As my husband requested I mention, “Rick is the type of guy you just want to sit down and have a beer with.”
He was very responsive to all of our communications leading up to the wedding and the meetings we had with him in person were extremely helpful. He saw our vision, but helped to direct us and our timeline in the smoothest direction possible and we couldn’t be more thankful. He kept the party going and on time, gave us heads ups when needed, and we felt like he had our back the entire night.
We can’t thank Rick and Amos Productions enough for helping us to make our wedding the best night of our lives.
Here’s a peek of some of the special songs we chose for our wedding’s special moments:
Strings Playing as Guests Arrive:
- Songs such as All of Me – John Legend, Love Story – Taylor Swift, At Last – Etta James, Can’t Help Falling in Love with You – Elvis Presley, etc.
Wedding Party Processional:
- Canon in D – Johann Pachelbel
Bride & Father of the Bride:
- I Choose You – Sara Bareilles
(I really love the lyrics to this song, and even with just having the strings play it, both Cody and I knew the meaning behind it)
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Lots of Michael Bublé, Frank Sinatra vibes.
Songs Playing as Guests Find Their Seats After Cocktail Hour:
(A bit Guardians of the Galaxy inspired)
- Come and Get Your Love – Redbone
- Fooled Around and Fell in Love – Elvin Bishop
- Hooked on a Feeling – Blue Swede
Introduction for Bridal Party & Newlyweds:
- Can’t Stop the Feeling! – Justin Timberlake
Newlywed’s First Dance:
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
Father Daughter Dance:
- My Little Girl – Tim McGraw
(I’ve had this song picked out since high school (no joke) – I gave my dad two choices and he went with my fave).
- Sugar Sugar – The Archies
- Wishin’ And Hopin’ – Dusty Springfield
- Danger Zone – Kenny Loggins
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
(A request from my Mom when I told her this one was her choice)
Dance Songs Played – Just a Few Honorable Mentions:
- Cupid Shuffle – Cupid
- Then – Brad Paisley
- 24K Magic – Bruno Mars
- Love Shack – The B-52’s
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
(A nod to my Grandma. At the end everyone was singing – it was probably one of my favorite moments of the night.)
Our Glow Stick Send-Off:
- Today Was A Fairytale – Taylor Swift
Check Out the Songs Mentioned Above in This Playlist:
We had an amazing time and the music was perfect. We danced the night away with our friends and family and it went by so fast! We would do that night over and over again if we had the chance.
DJ – Rick Mustafa from Amos Productions
Sting Trio – An Elegant Touch of Strings
Location: Murrieta’s Well
Professional Photography: Karey at Hazy Lane Studios