Last year our relationship was still so new that the summer just kind of flew by. We did a lot, but there are still some new experiences that we want to check off our list, along with some repeated ones.
Here are our top ten must-do’s this summer:
- Travel to Morro Bay (again) – Just checked this off our list! And this time with my whole family!
- Go to the Alameda County Fair
- Take a trip to Fresno to spend some time with Cody’s extended family (and so I can finally meet all of them)
- Spend a day in Santa Cruz (Play at the Boardwalk, lay on the beach, take Cody to this great little Mexican restaurant I know, have a romantic beach bonfire, etc.)
- Join a gym – and get fit! (we are in the middle of doing a few free trials to decide where we are most comfortable)
- Attend a sports game
- Attend some sort of concert (maybe…hopefully)
- See Ant Man in theaters (because Cody is super psyched)
- Go to Great America
- Spend some time at the Monterey Bay Aquarium
What’s on your summer to-do list? Have any other suggestions for us? Let us know, we’d love to hear from you!