Here are a few of our favorite things lately.
- Favorite Cooking Discovery – Veggie Pasta
This is great for a low carb “pasta” dish. Zucchini, squash, and carrots work great. We are still perfecting our recipes but once we find a great one we will post it on the blog!
- Favorite Beauty Secret – Love Lettuce Face Mask by Lush Cosmetics
Love, love LOVE this stuff! This is the first Lush product we ever tried. It leaves your face exfoliated and super soft. We put this mask on together and feel so refreshed afterwards!
- Favorite Hair Product – Axe Whatever Messy Hair Paste
Cody loves this stuff! He says it holds his hair without making is sticky or hard and one container will last him a long time.
- Favorite Wine – Fog Head Sauvignon Blanc
Thank you to my aunt and uncle for introducing us to this! We are really starting to get into wine and this one is fruity and not too dry.
- Favorite Workout Move – Kettle Bell Sumo Squats
This move is really in and works out your entire body. Cody showed me this move the last time we were at the gym and I really liked it!