We’ve had the tiniest bit of fall weather in our area the past few days and we can’t wait for more! This has us feeling Fallish and we decided to take advantage of the break from the heat to enjoy some our fall favorites. We’ve both gathered up a few of our Autumn essentials to share with you all below.
Amberlee’s Autumn Essentials:
- Fall scented candles – My current favorites are Autumn and Leaves by Bath & Body Works.
- A great fall scent combo – One of my new favorites this year is Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin by Bath & Body Works. I like to wear the lotion and the spray together.
- The perfect fall pallet & lip color- I love this Moonshadow Baked Palette – In the Nude by Sephora and this Too Faced Spice Spice Baby lip color.
- Fuzzy socks – Target has some super soft ones – perfect for chilly weather. I wear these around the house and with boots for an extra comfy feeling.
- A cozy blanket – great for sleeping and great for cuddling up by the fire to watch a movie.
Cody’s Autumn Essentials:
- Football – Fall means football season!
- Beanie – For both warmth and style. Something like this from Tilly’s is my personal favorite.
- 49er jersey – Gotta represent for every Niner game! Amberlee bought me this Eric Reid jersey last Christmas.
- The NFL Gameday Cookbook- Autumn (and football season) has me craving hearty meals and this gameday cookbook comes in handy.
- Pea Coat – To keep me warm when the crisp Autumn breeze rolls in. Mine is similar to this one from Guess.