Fall just might be our all-time favorite time of year. We love the weather (if it would ever get cooler here in California!), the food, the scents, the family-time, and the activities! While the holidays, family members’ birthdays, school, and work will be keeping us pretty busy, we still have some fun things that we really want to aim to do this season.
- Go apple picking – I wanted to do this last year, but we never got around to it.
- Make an apple pie together – With the apples we pick, of course!
- Go to a pumpkin patch – Once with the family, once on a date.
- Carve pumpkins – Last year was so much fun!
- Roast pumpkin seeds – Perfect for when we carve pumpkins!
- Make chocolate chip pumpkin bread from scratch – This will definitely get done because I have been craving some for about two weeks now!
- Make pumpkin cheesecake – Pumpkin everything!
- Go on a hike – It’s hard not to love nature even more when the leaves change!
- Go to a college football game – Currently scheduled to see Stanford vs. Oregon in November!
- Go on a pumpkin pie date – Go to a restaurant and only order pumpkin pie and coffee/tea. Sweet and simple.
What’s on your Fall to do list? What is at the top of your list?