Here are five of our favorites from this past week.
- Favorite Gesture – I received this new wine as a gift from a sweet an acquaintance at work, so of course we tried it as soon as we got a chance! (We enjoyed it)
- Favorite Activity – Spending time with some family at an art & wine festival (Can you tell we like festivals?)
- Favorite Dinner – Celebrating by going out to dinner to Macaroni Grill with my parents (We love family and Italian food, and any excuse to sip wine is always welcome)
- Favorite Surprise – An intense (and mostly dry) thunder and lightening storm (Not going to lie, it was a little scary)
- Favorite First – Making and trying our first Moscow Mule (it was delicious, and now we need to buy these cups to make them in)